Tuesday 10 April 2012

Photo Gallery 2 - Day at Games Garage




This second photo gallery was more of a trial run - I was visiting a games shop (Games Garage) on Ruby Lane, Potong  Pasir, to request for sponsorship for another event, and I just so happened to have my camera along. Whilst waiting for the negotiations between my colleague and the shop's boss, I took the opportunity to take these photos.

These photos depict scenes in a gaming shop. Usually, games such as tabletop wargames require a good bit of space as well as terrain pieces to make the battle exciting. Most Singaporean homes do not have such space to accomodate large tables, hence Games Garage provides these gamers with table space to play on. A vibrant community of gamers hangs on in this shop during the weekends or during public holidays. The following were taken during the Chinese New Year week.

Random Photos at GG


No comments:

Post a Comment